There are a few ways to potentially make money on TikTok:
- Creator Fund: TikTok has a Creator Fund program that pays eligible creators for creating engaging content on the platform. To be eligible, you must have at least 100,000 followers, be over 18 years old, and have a certain amount of views and engagement on your videos.
- Brand partnerships: Brands may pay you to create sponsored content or promote their products on your TikTok account. This usually requires having a sizable following and a niche audience that aligns with the brand’s target market.
- Selling merchandise: If you have a strong following, you can create and sell merchandise related to your content, such as t-shirts, stickers, or phone cases.
- Affiliate marketing: You can earn a commission by promoting other people’s products on your TikTok account. This requires joining affiliate programs and promoting products that align with your niche.
- Live streaming: TikTok allows users to receive gifts from their viewers during live streams, which can be converted into real money. To monetize your live streams, you must be at least 18 years old and have at least 1,000 followers.
It’s important to note that making money on TikTok requires consistent effort and dedication to creating engaging content that resonates with your audience. It may take time to build a following and establish yourself as a credible creator on the platform.