Please This Link to download Clone App for Android OS
One popular app cloner for Android devices is “App Cloner.” Here’s a general overview of how to use App Cloner:
- Download and install App Cloner: Go to the Google Play Store on your Android device and search for “App Cloner.” Download and install the App Cloner app developed by AppListo.
- Launch App Cloner: Once installed, open the App Cloner app on your device.
- Select the app to clone: In App Cloner, you’ll see a list of installed apps on your device. Choose the app you want to clone from the list.
- Customize the clone settings: App Cloner provides various customization options for the cloned app. You can modify the app’s name, icon, color scheme, and other settings to differentiate it from the original app. Additionally, you can choose to enable or disable specific features, such as permissions, notification access, and background services.
- Configure advanced options (if available): Depending on the app you’re cloning and the version of App Cloner, you may have access to advanced settings. These settings allow you to make further modifications to the cloned app, such as changing the app’s display size, language, or even enabling a fake GPS location.
- Start the cloning process: Once you’ve customized the clone settings, tap the “Clone” or “Create” button in App Cloner. The app cloner will begin the cloning process, and it may take a few moments to complete.
- Install and use the cloned app: After the cloning process is finished, the cloned app will be installed on your device. You can find it in your app drawer or on your home screen. Launch the cloned app and use it as you would with any other app. Note that the cloned app operates independently from the original app and can be used with a different account, if applicable.
Remember, while app cloning may be useful for certain purposes, it’s important to respect app developers’ terms of service, avoid violating intellectual property rights, and adhere to legal and ethical standards.