While the age of a domain can be a factor in Google AdSense approval, there isn’t a strict minimum age requirement. Typically, Google looks for a few key things when approving AdSense applications:
- You should have decent content that follows AdSense Policy.
- You must have unique content starting from pictures to your blog articles.
- Your articles should have more than 1500 words.
- You should have good organic traffic, at least 5k per day to earn a good chunk of money.
- You can apply again if rejected.
- Do some SEO.
- Check if it is indexed by google. Some sites are blacklisted by google.
- Check if the language of your blog is accepted.
Remember, meeting these criteria doesn’t guarantee approval, but they do significantly improve your chances. Focus on building a quality website with good content and user engagement, and apply for AdSense when you feel your site meets these standards.
Focus on this tips:
- Quality Content: Focus on creating original, high-quality content that adheres to Google’s policies. Your website should offer value to users and comply with AdSense program policies.
- Website Traffic: Generating some traffic to your site can improve your chances of approval. While there’s no set threshold, having a decent amount of traffic helps demonstrate the potential for ad revenue.
- Domain Ownership: Ensure that you have complete ownership of the domain you’re applying with. The domain should comply with Google’s guidelines, like not being a subdomain or a free-hosted site (in most cases).
- Website Design: Your website should have a user-friendly design, easy navigation, and clear content organization.
- Age of Domain: While there’s no specific requirement, older domains might have an advantage due to perceived stability and longevity. However, newer domains can get approved if they meet other criteria.
There is no official statement for the old domain name requirement for AdSense eligibility,
if your domain is aged then there is more possibility to approve your AdSense application.
Another fact is if your site is 10–60 days old, your all articles get indexed in google webmaster tool so there is more chance to get approval.
From now on, AdSense has changed the AdSense approval process and made it easy for new publishers. Here is the new account approval process:
- Ensure your website is compatible with AdSense
- Sign up for an AdSense account
- Login to your AdSense account
- Add the AdSense code
- Wait for 1-2 weeks for final review & approval
Here is the process for AdSense approval:
- Register for an AdSense account by going to Adsense .com. Provide all the correct information about your Name, Address, and Website URL.
- Login to AdSense account creates AdSense codes. Place the codes in your blog sidebar.
- Ads will shows as blank until the final approval process doesn’t finish. It may take up to 2 weeks for approval. Make sure you don’t remove the ads.
- After the final AdSense approval, you will get a confirmation email.
- Once your AdSense earning reaches $10, AdSense will mail you a PIN to your address.
- Login to your AdSense account, and enter the Pin once you receive it.
- Congrats you have completed all the steps. Once your account reaches $100, Google will send you or wire your earning. I recommend you to enable direct bank transfer or western union transfer.